Monday, November 17, 2008

I know it's lame but I am bored and too lazy to find something funny. Sue me.

1) Can you cook?
No. But I can order take-out like nobody's business.


2) What was your dream growing up?
It changed all the time. I wanted to be an archeologist, a lawyer, a detective, a writer. Too many to choose from so I did nothing....

3) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing. Or tie a cherry stem with my teeth.

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Why thank you, I will have an Amaretto Sour.

5) Favorite vegetable?
Sex. I mean tomatoes.



6) What was the last book you read?
Intensity by Dean Koontz

7) What zodiac sign are you ?
Virgo the Virgin. Go figure.

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
7 tattoos but 8 really cos one is a cover-up. Only ears are pierced.

9) Worst Habit?
I worry too much

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
seeing how I stole this off someone's bulletin on MySpace, I don't know who the hell you are, so take the bus...


11) What is your favorite sport?
really not a sports fan but Hockey is ok.


12) Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Somewhere between Little Miss Sunshine and Emo

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I have an elevator fantasy but it doesn't involve you, Mr. I Made Up This Worthless Survey


14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I survived it...that is all that matters


15) Tell me one weird fact about you?
I am the reason the Beatles broke up.


16) Do you have any pets?
I will have a cat soon.


17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
You would be shot on site.

18) What was your first impression of me?
That you ask too many questions.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
die motherfuckers, die

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
I would not turn red so easily.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I would say I am half and half.

22) What color eyes do you have?
blue-grey

23) Ever been arrested?
No. Just never been caught.


24 ) Bottle or Draft?
They have Black Label on draft now?? Rockin!

25) If you won £10,000 pounds today, what would you do with it?
How strange that you would ask in pounds and not dollars. I would be good and pay bills and I would be bad and go to Vegas.

26) Would you date me?
No. I have shot you and taken your 10,000 pounds. I don't need to date you.

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
In bed, next to someone...

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
I do...i have even heard one.


29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
sleep, watch movies


30) Do you swear a lot?
hell yes


31) Biggest pet peeve?
being late

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
complex

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

Sometimes.


34) Do you believe in God?
I am not religious, but trying to be more spiritual.

No comments: