Friday, June 20, 2008

calls from people out on a weekend pass

Me: McDonald's Office
Customer: When are you going to be serving tomatoes again? I am sick of going to Dan's hamburgers.
Me: Let me ask. We should be serving withing the next few days. It all depends on deliveries.
Customer: I don't want to tell you how to run your buiness but you should have been prepared for this.
Me: Well Sir, I don't think anyone prepares for salmonella.
Customer: It's not salmonella, it's cancer, i've done the reserch.
Me: Silence
Customer: You should have tomotoes by now.
Me: Sir, this is a main office, every McDonald's is going to be different on when they receive their deliveries. You would have to check with your local McDonalds.
Customer: You should know when they are coming. With gas prices the way they are, I am not going unless they have tomotoes. You are going to lose my business.
Me: I will pass along your concerns.
Customer: You need to get tomatoes!!!!

2 comments:

JayAre said...

You should post that to notalwaysright.com
I love that site for the retail hell stories.

Stacey said...

Had never heard of the site but had a look and it is awesome.