Thursday, June 19, 2008

ich sehe den schmerz in deinem gesicht

Both of these are things I wrote a while back but still apply.


1)i'm having major sleep problems.
it can be chalked up to lots of reason, all that need time to be worked on...
but its really starting to take its toll
i go to sleep for an hour and half, wake up for one, back to sleep for 2
everynight is a varation on this....and i am taking ambien!
my back is killing me from the tossing and turning.
i need a massage. i need to clear my mind.
omg, someone is fixing steak on TV. i want one.



2)Well, I’ve been talking to someone lately about the fact that i can’t sleep. I’ve had sleep problems most of my life. I can’t fall asleep is usually the biggest problem...but also that i can’t stay asleep, i fall asleep for 2 hours and stay up for six and sleep for 2 more, every sound wakes me up, i am light and temperature sensitive,i can’t get comfortable, i toss and turn, etc..so many variations on this. This is not to say I don’t sleep, i do, in fact there are times when i can not wake up.
The point being that my sleep is fucked up and that i now can not sleep without the aid of sleeping pills.
Even this stupid blog is not putting me to sleep...

No comments: