Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back again so quickly?

Sushi Zushi:
I just ate enough sushi to feed a tribe of starving midgets. Went with my friend, brother and his GF to wish her a late b-day. I would say we ate everything but the menu at this place is huge. A tad on the expensive side for me (but it is 5th street) but everything was awesome except for the eel. I was surprised that did not turn out to be a texture thing for me cos I'm a texture freak...but it was just the taste I didn't like.

Mean Eyed Cat:
Went for a beer after dinner. Total neighborhood dive bar. Not many people but you could tell that those who were there were regulars. It seems to be old Austin. It is eclectic and has a Johnny Cash theme. Stands out compared to the modern concrete buildings it is sharing breathing space with.

No comments: