Saturday, October 10, 2009

You know what would be nice at this time of night? Being able to sleep.

I have to get up in less than 6 hours to go take a government test. I would say I am busy studying but my brain is full and shit is just falling out of it...oh well. I am so psyched for whats after school. Tailgating and my first roller derby! Went and saw Whip It on Monday to get a better understanding of the game. Am ready to see those chicks kick each others ass!

May as well throw in an update:

Z'Tejas: Have been here for drinks and before but never for food. Went for a late lunch before the movie and while it was ok, was not the yumminess I expected. Did i spell that correctly???

Dog & Duck Pub: Going back soon because there are so many beers to choose from! It had a great atmosphere and the bartender really knew his beers and was very helpful in making a selection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep?

What's that? It's vaguely familiar. Eating sort of is as well.