Wednesday, July 16, 2008

another gentlemen caller...

I can't make this kind of shit up. His email addy is there if someone else would like contact with this obviously talented poet. And what the hell is sup rice??


Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time,Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. We pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends, am sup rice at your beauty and i wish to know you better my name is Robert from new york city..hook up to my profile if you want to know more about me or add me on oneilcum55@yahoo.com or send me your yahoo id,i look forward to hear from you.


Chao

Robert

No comments: