Monday, July 21, 2008

let me say then....

Hello stacey, I dont know how to beggin my message, but i will try, and i think i have to do it, to say all what i think...
So first, my name is bader, i'm from morocco, i'm 30 yrs old, and i'm running a business of real estate, in marrakech, the city were i was born and where i'm living.
So let me say then, that i have seen ur profile, and i found it so interesting, that's why i'm sending this message, but let me say too, that i find u so beautiful, so sweet, and u sound a very interesting person.
So, that would be a great pleasure for me to talk to u and get know u if there is no prblm? So i will not be longer, i just shall say I wait ur message ... impatiently and i hope that I will get an answer from u, that would be really a great thing for me.
Take care sweet lady, and have a good time ,
Bader from morocco

No comments: