Tuesday, August 5, 2008

feel free to give him him a call if u want....

Dearest Angel,
Forgive me if this letter came at the wrong of the day but I beg you to please really take note of it cos it comes from a heart of someone that you have so much affected during the reading of your profile.Hope you are fine and your family,as for me you have made me to smile again ,cos i have never believed that this can happen to me for my life time.
Due to my past experience I have decided for a long time to stay alone and never to love,but look at me today smiling over your profile which i am well convinced that if a woman like you can exist it means there is much hope for me to be happy again even more than before.Please I am good in flattering people and never will i do that cos the true is life and if i lie it mean is dead,from my heart I am so happy to met amd mail somone like you even if you didn't reply,that is fine but don't forget that you have become special to my heart.May age nor distance between us be a barrier for this reality,i urge you...
May nothing stop nor discourage you from mail me back and be open to me cos i have good intentions towards you...Just know that I am out for something good nothing evil nor to hurt nor harm people,please be real and no games...I pray that you will understand my lyrics and get back to me soonest...

Really you must be a nice woman and what have made you to join this site and what are your motives and intentions towards your new love?
please i will love to have your pics and hear more from you. This is my prive mail, Great joy

I will count it is I can find your mail in my box: cann_eric@yahoo.ca
Tel: 1-202-689-9048,
My house address: #1145 Broadway Seattle, WA 98122, USA

I wait for your reply,
Cann Eric (just smiling)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a winner.

I mist admit I abandoned ship about half way through his loquacious rambling. But he still sounds stellar ...

Maybe I'll switch teams and go to Seattle (or wherever he is from). His letter was more moving than 3 liters of black coffee and a shelf of Ex-Lax after a week of bran muffins and salad.

I'm jealous of the weird shit people send you.