Friday, August 22, 2008

fuck on!

http://www.beijingolympicsfan.com/2007/08/04/beijing-2008-olympics-will-be-the-grandest-olympics-of-all-time/

This is a poster for the Olympics. I like the simple stick figures. But I do have to wonder why it looks like some of them are in wheelchairs and why the drawing in the third row down , third one in, looks like it is for the "gonna have to choke a bitch" competition.
I can only guess that Yussie Feng's comment of "fuck on" is the opposite of "fuck off".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They added "immahafta chokabitch" to this year's Olympics. in 2012 they're going to have the Olympic version of Pimp of the Year, with the immahafta chokabitch competition as a precursor.

JayAre said...

I am gonna have to get the strengh up in my pimp hand. I ain't slapped a bitch in about two weeks.